‘Cometh the Moment, Cometh the Mandrill’
Alan Moore sits down with Neil Jackson
*tomorrow, Emporium Purgatorio sits down with Neil Jackson about sitting down with Alan Moore
*yes, our backsides are well rested
Celebrating the release of ‘Cometh the Moment, Cometh the Mandrill’, book four in Neil Jackson’s Post-Nearly Press ‘Interview Series’, Emporium Purgatorio is offering a fresh, unread copy for #FreeArtFriday! Then please take a peek back here Saturday, Feb 4th, for an in-depth Artist’s Edition stemming from our own conversation with Neil about Alan Moore, Post-Nearly Press, and his ongoing Interview Series.
How Free Art Friday Works
- On Friday
- Contact Emporium Purgatorio by leaving a comment, through the Contact page, or via Twitter with #FreeArtFriday.
- Provide a valid shipping address.
- Receive that week’s comic/book/art FREE *meaning, free. no charge for postage. no charge for handling. no charge for anything…free!
- IF YOU FIND THE ART WORTHY OF SHARING (which you will!)
SUPPORT THAT ARTIST/GROUP BY PURCHASING FROM THEM AN ITEM/S THAT YOU CAN THEN PAY FORWARD TO SOMEONE ELSE ON #FREE ART FRIDAY!
- Continue and repeat! 🙂
- First request receives the Art!
- (seriously…that’s it. no catches. so signups. no mailing list. just Art. Free.)